Sunday, January 24, 2010

Better Late Than Never

It has been almost exactly a year since I posted on my blog sight. I used to look forward to the quiet evenings when I could sit down, collect my thoughts for the week and express them in the written word. I'm really not sure why I stopped posting my thoughts and family pictures last year. I either became lazy, bored or just disenchanted because no one read it any way. Until recently, I started reading the Bible using a one year plan and found myself taking notes along the way and decided it was time to organize those thoughts and put them in a journal. So, here I am again. I will either prove myself disciplined or just simply following another exercise of futility.

So, here I go...keyboard at the ready, procrastination set aside and thoroughly convinced that is is better late than never.

No comments: